The Theta Pi Alumni Chapter of Pi Kappa Phi Fraternity was officially recognized October 21, 2014. The purpose of the alumni chapter shall be:
- To cultivate and maintain the values of character, leadership, academics, sportsmanship and service.
- To maintain and promote true friendship amongst the brothers of Pi Kappa Phi.
- To further the interests of Pi Kappa Phi in the community and the individual lives of brothers.
- To assist undergraduate brothers and the chapter.
- To allow alumni to come together to communicate, interact, volunteer, and invest in the fraternity.
ALUMNI CHAPTER BOARD OF DIRECTORS
The Board of Directors of the Theta Pi Alumni Chapter of Pi Kappa Phi Fraternity serve a one-year term. Click a link below to email each officer.
- President: Daniel Granvold
- Vice President: Garrett Dupree
- Treasurer: Justin Davenport
- Secretary: Bryan Okland
- Director of Alumni Events: Zach Intlehouse
- Director of Alumni Communications: Taylor Kemp
- Director of Special Projects: Jesus Maldonado
Your alumni dues help fund alumni mailings, events, and support the student chapter. Click the link above to learn more.
The current dues-paying members of the Theta Pi Alumni Chapter of Pi Kappa Phi Fraternity. Click the link above to learn more.
Upcoming events to reconnect with brothers and make new connections. Click the link above to learn more.
Keeping your contact information current allows you to stay connected to Pi Kappa Phi through important mailings and events. Click the link above to update your information.
VIDEO: THE IMPACT OF YOUR SUPPORT