Pi Kappa Phi Fraternity is dedicated to making our home a better place for all. Our members dedicate hundreds of hours of service on the University of Texas at Tyler campus and in East Texas. Through our own philanthropy, The Ability Experience, you have exclusive access to opportunities like cycling across the country to raise awareness of the abilities of people with disabilities, or building accessible environments at summer camps across America. No other fraternity provides better programming for hands-on service-learning.
Some of our regular service opportunities include:
- Wheelchair ramp building through Texas Ramp Project
- Tyler-area Autism Run
- ARC of Smith County Funlovers Dance
- Volunteering at the East Texas Food Bank
- Volunteering with the Stanton Smith Elementary School special education class
- Adopt-A-Highway (Texas Highway 110 in Smith County)
Through The Ability Experience, formerly known as Push America, Pi Kappa Phi provides hands-on leadership development and instills a lifelong commitment to service through a host of programs that enhance the quality of life for people with disabilities. Click the link above to learn more.